3/28/2011

SEI Black Arch Top Wall Mount Gel Fuel Fireplace Review

SEI Black Arch Top Wall Mount Gel Fuel FireplaceI am glad I got this fireplace, our county had an ice storm, and our power was knocked out. Using this fireplace, and shutting my bedroom doors, I was able to keep the main living area at a steady 66 degrees, while the outside temp was 35. I used 6 cans of gel before our power came back on, about 6 hours later. I do not have a large house, not sure about using this fireplace to heat a larger space.

I may buy another type of gel fireplace for my bedroom

I will say that the mounting screws and wall plugs that came with the fireplace tend to pull out of the wall, I bought some different ones, after having to fix the wall.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SEI Black Arch Top Wall Mount Gel Fuel Fireplace

Product Description:
The bold black finish of this fireplace stands out against any wall making it a definite eye catcher. This wall mounted fireplace will hold up to 3 cans of gel fuel to provide a rich fiery glow indoor or out There is a slight texture to the finish with copper painted trim to outline the elegant arch design. Gel fuel is the ideal replacement for wood in your fireplace. Our gel fuel snaps and crackles just like a real fire should, but leaves no smoke or odor. Each can lasts up to 3 hours on a single burn and puts off up to 3,000 BTU. Our gel fuel fireplaces can hold up to 3 cans at a time for a full bodied flame. Must be purchased separately.

Buy cheap SEI Black Arch Top Wall Mount Gel Fuel Fireplace now Get 34% OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment