I bought this model at WalMart, actually. But it's the same item. My intent was to expand my hanging closet space. I hang near about everything, so I need a lot of space. This is the principle I was looking for, but it's just not sturdy enough to hold my wardrobe. I've got five pairs of jeans and maybe two dozen shirts hanging on one side, and six-seven pairs of slacks, half a dozen skirts and maybe 15 shirts/blouses on the other. It's too much, and while it's still standing right now (I've had it a few weeks), it leans significantly and I don't think it'll hold up in the long run.
Which is a shame, because it's exactly what I want other than the lack of durability.
Another thing to note: when there are clothes hanging on both, or really even on one, side(s) of this thing, it can't pass through a standard residential doorway. I loaded the thing while it was in the hallway while I was doing some rearranging and could barely get it down the hallway without taking the art off the walls. Ultimately I had to offload it in another, easier to access room, move the rack, and then carry the clothes back to the room I wanted them in and reload. Bummer.
Recommended if your intent is to hang a couple of items for a short time. Definitely not for long term or heavy use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Household Essentials 3306 Dual Arm Garment Rack
Product Description:
This portable rolling garment rack with dual hanging bars from Whitney Design offers the perfect solution for extra clothes hanging. Whether it is used in a closet, bedroom, laundry room, basement, attic, or for an entertainment event, it fills that extra clothes hanging need. The assembly requires no tools. It features sturdy steel tubing and four casters for rolling. The rack provides up to 68-inch of hanging space with an adjustable height from 47-inch to 67-inch. When set up, the rack measures 35-inch in width, 21-1/2-inch in depth, and a range of height from 47-inch to 67-inch. Item #3306.
Buy cheap Household Essentials 3306 Dual Arm Garment Rack now Get 4% OFF
Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. slotted angles manufacturers , slatwall display .
ReplyDelete