3/25/2011

Rust Prevention: Fluid Film Spray 11.75 oz. Review

Rust Prevention: Fluid Film Spray 11.75 oz.I first bought Fluid Film on the recommendation of a tractor dealer. I actually do use it on my tractor and tractor equipment, but also use it on every piece of outdoor equipment I own that requires either a light lubricant and/or rust protection.

The key to its rust preventive qualities is that it is non-drying and will not wash away in the rain or snow. The eye-opener for me was when I used it on my tractor's box-blade and rear finish mower. They sit outside year-round, rain or shine, through snow and ice. I spray down all fittings, pins, and bolts after every use. Spray something down, and as long as it was clean to start, it will not rust. (I.e., if a fitting is coated with muck or wet grass, don't expect spraying over the mess to perform miracles.)

I've since extended my use of Fluid Film to all of my outdoor equipment, including hand tools like loppers, pruners, etc. I do restrict the use to outdoor equipment because, once again, this product does not dry or evaporate, it's greasy (lanolin-based) and you don't want that indoors. The only indoor exception I make is on door hinges, though I'm very careful to protect against overspray and wipe up any excess.

Great product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rust Prevention: Fluid Film Spray 11.75 oz.

Product Description:
Fluid Films unique molecular action prevents rust before it startskills rust after it starts penetrates and lubricates. Fluid Films penetrating and protective properties start working immediately upon application.

Buy cheap Rust Prevention: Fluid Film Spray 11.75 oz. now Get 50% OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment