3/14/2011

Decorative Metal Flower String Lights Red with Gold Inner Petals - Set of 10 Review

Decorative Metal Flower String Lights Red with Gold Inner Petals - Set of 10I bought four strings of these lotus flower lights and placed them along my front porch.Esthetically, they are very pretty and I was delighted with them initially.

However, it didn't take long for them to start burning out so fast I couldn't replace the bulbs.And when one bulb blows, the whole string blows and quits working.Each strand came with extra bulbs and fuses, but not nearly enough to keep them lit.Before long I was out of bulbs.

Because the flowers themselves were so pretty, I bought three different strands of similar Christmas-type mini-lights in the hopes that I could replace the bulbs with the bulbs from the new strands.However, none of them fit the lotus strands and I am left with $100.00 worth of useless string lights that didn't last even a whole summer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Decorative Metal Flower String Lights Red with Gold Inner Petals - Set of 10



Buy cheap Decorative Metal Flower String Lights Red with Gold Inner Petals - Set of 10 now

No comments:

Post a Comment