The bench is a nice touch to my Memory Flower Garden.I am glad I knew ahead of time it is not a bench to sit on; but, for decoration.The glue including in the box(s) did not work.After letting it sit 4 days I went to put the bench in place and the seat came off.The glue was like bubble gum and now I have to pick and scrap off the "glue bubble gum" and figure out how I am going to secure the bench to the legs after I pick all the glue/bubble gum off the seat and legs.Frustrating.Even though I read the directions I was still surprised how small the bench really is; but, I would buy it again.Dr. M. H. DennisClick Here to see more reviews about: If You Pause to Reflect Bench
Product Description:
Kay Berry products are made of cast stone in Saxonburg PA. They are made to be weatherproof. Bench dimensions 29in x 12in x 14.5in. Included are the toptwo legsassembly adhesive and instructions.
Buy cheap If You Pause to Reflect Bench now Get 30% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment