I purchased this chair about three years ago, at a patio store for a cost of nearly $200.When the laces broke, I tried to replace them through the store, and I was told that they didn't handle the manufacturer any more and to go directly to their website.For $20 plus shipping I could get new laces.I went to another store, purchased a similar chair -- cost $59. on sale for $49, with a 20% discount.Having owned the other chair for three years, I think I could make a good comparison.The quality appears to be the same.The features are the same.BUT for a lot less.I went back and bought another one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Replacement Lacese for RSX & RSX XL Recliners, Green
Product Description:
Lafuma offers full replacement lacing kits to keep your RSX and RSX XL recliner feeling like new.Like every other product that Lafuma manufacturers, the replacement lacing kits set the standard for quality.The laces included with the kit are pre-cut to length for your RSX or RSX XL chair, and are available in different colors to match your chair.Choose a different color than your original laces to add some flair and personalize your Lafuma chair.Lafuma recommends replacing your elastic laces in your chair every two years to maintain the high quality comfort your Lafuma chair is renowned for.
Buy cheap Replacement Lacese for RSX & RSX XL Recliners, Green now
No comments:
Post a Comment