This table was the best find for matching my expensive new living room sofa, side tables and large pub chair.It was truly a great deal and the quality is great.A nice finishing touch for the price. The table comes with the legs off, but are extremely easy to attach with the screws, and nuts given, which are hidden under the table.
The table arrived in good shape.I was concerned with shipping, but this was NO problem at all. The table was packaged nicely.
I would recommend to anyone who likes this style of table.
The inlayed wood is very professional and seems high quality.
Can hardly believe the price paid.I actually saw this same table for an extra $60, and tables similar to it for hundreds extra.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Oval Scalloped Edge Coffee Table
Product Description:
Your elegant living room just got an upgrade with a handsome and sophisticated decorative coffee table. You'll be handing out coasters with your cocktails now. SmartBargains Style #3058501231
Buy cheap Oval Scalloped Edge Coffee Table now Get 42% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment