10/26/2010

Sea Gull Lighting 97043 2C55 - Double Circline Fluorescent Bulb, 55-Watt Review

Sea Gull Lighting 97043 2C55 - Double Circline Fluorescent Bulb, 55-WattI bought this ceiling fixture at Lowe's two years ago as kitchen,energy saving, light. Original bulb burned out after just two years while being advertised 5+ years bulb. Lowe's did not have replacement so I ordered trough Amazon. This is same bulb as original. It produces good light and I hope it will last much longer than original.
This review is based on original bulb; to expensive for such short life span. I hope replacement will last much longer, otherwise I will replace fixture.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sea Gull Lighting 97043 2C55 - Double Circline Fluorescent Bulb, 55-Watt

Product Description:
Dimensions:D: 8 3/8''.

Buy cheap Sea Gull Lighting 97043 2C55 - Double Circline Fluorescent Bulb, 55-Watt now Get 24% OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment