I have been using these trays for 10 months now, and at first I liked them.Excess water could be drained off without moving the plants off the tray.After noticing water on the shelf that the trays were on, I investigated and found they were leaking around the drain hose hole.I would drain the excess water off after each watering (every four days).The trays were poorly designed and I would not recommend them for everyday use.If you don't drain the water very often, they may work for you.But wouldn't recommend them if you plan to drain the water very often.Click Here to see more reviews about: The Plant Furniture Company 2003 Black Humidity Tray
Product Description:
Offer just the right amount of humidity to your indoor plants with the Plant Furniture Company Plant Humidity Tray. This handy, black tray is molded from a U.V. resistant polymer for superior strength and durability. Nine included, lacquered, wooden slats sit in the preformed cutouts on the top of the tray, elevating plants and allowing room for excess water to empty from the pots. As water drains from the flowers, it collects in the tray and turns into humidity, creating a healthy environment for your plants. Channels on the bottom of the tray help direct water and keep it a safe distance from the flowers. Remove the brass plug at the base of the unit to reveal a handy hose and drain that allow you to empty additional water in moments. The black color of the tray blends with any surrounding and the natural finish on the wood slats brings an organic look to the piece. Keep plants that thrive in humid areas healthy in your home using this Plant Humidity Tray.
Buy cheap The Plant Furniture Company 2003 Black Humidity Tray now Get 11% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment