I was a bit apprehensive about buying these brackets and thought that the method of anchoring them to the deck would result in a bench that would flex when I pushed back on it.I was wrong and the bench is much sturdier than I thought it would be.I did end up putting two more screws in per bracket on the bottom near the front.
Overall these created a good looking, easy to install bench.I highly recommend them.They are cheaper than buying redwood to build your own bench brackets.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bench Bracket, pair
Product Description:
The efficient design of this unique bracket allows you to add a bench to your deck while only using 7" of deck space. Assembly is easy. Just add your own 2 x 4 lumber and you're ready to build. Bracket is made of strong maintenance-free structural resin and comes with a 10-year warranty. Includes all the screws and bolts you need for assembly. Available in sand and black.
Buy cheap Bench Bracket, pair now
No comments:
Post a Comment