I placed the order on 6/7 - NEVER received a confirmation of my order from the company.After correspondence with the company asking the status of my order, I received an email back.Order was delivered on 6/23; bench seat was damaged and one of the chairs was missing the seat.I called their 800 #; was no one there and their voicemail was not working.I have sent 3 email since then which included pictures and have not received any feedback or response.
The only reason they got 1 star is I had to enter something; I would have given them no stars if I could have.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Palermo Collection Outdoor Dining Set
Product Description:
Legend has it that King Arthur developed the idea of the round table so that all parties are equal. Sounds like a fine idea - perfect for card games, outdoor lunches or any social setting. The Palermo Collection is made up of a beautiful, generously sized, rectangle table and 4 stately Captains chairs and 1 matching storage bench. Contructed from premium Tropical Hardwood, the Palermo set maintains the look of teak without the maintenance. Stunningly smooth and rich textures welcome you back every time. **SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED**CUSHIONS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
Buy cheap Palermo Collection Outdoor Dining Set now Get 30% OFF
"Legend has it that King Arthur developed the idea of the round table so that all parties are equal." - for me this is great . "Knights of the round table" very good concept. Have you try some wind spinner? well i hope so . this is great.
ReplyDelete