My parents bought me one of these Catskill Craftsmen French Country Workcenter's when I moved into my first house in July of 1999. It's been used every single day I've been home since that day. It works perfect in my kitchen, and will probably last another 20 years. The only thing you have to do to this is oil it occasionally. I use mineral oil and if I haven't done it in awhile, it can really soak it up. It works as a counter, work surface, storage and cutting board. I try not to cut bread on it with a bread knife because of the deep grooves that a bread knife can leave, but I have done it before. It just adds character to a piece that's aging very nicely. The casters are heavy duty which make it easy to maneuver around the kitchen. Two of the casters can lock in place. The drawer is about 5 inches deep and can hold a decent amount of kitchen gadgets. To my surprise, this shows very few signs of wear and aging for something that is used constantly. I've never had to tighten anything up and it's still as sturdy as the day I assembled it.I'd like to get the 48" one to use in place of my buffet in my informal dining area. The storage space beneath the top comes in very handy.Click Here to see more reviews about: Catskill Craftsmen French Country Workcenter
Product Description:
Catskill Craftsmen has become the nation's leading manufacturer of ready-to-assemble domestic hardwood kitchen islands, carts, and work-centers. Catskill Craftsmen manufactured items are made from naturally self-sustaining, non-endangered North American hardwoods, primarily Northern Yellow Birch. Lumber is purchased from area sawmills, then dried, manufactured, and packaged on site. All sawdust, shavings and waste materials generated during the manufacturing process is converted into wood pellet fuel, and used to heat homes. Classically designed and ruggedly constructed, the French Country Workcenter provides a 2.5 inch thick butcher block top, which is safe for food preparation.Additional features include heavy duty caster wheels, a large capacity drawer with full extension glides, stainless steel towel bars and slatted wooden shelves.
Buy cheap Catskill Craftsmen French Country Workcenter now Get 20% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment