12/08/2010

Whitmor Deluxe Rolling Bag Cart Review

Whitmor Deluxe Rolling Bag CartThis is a large, but light-weight carrier, handy if you're moving around laundry or small loads of groceries. Anything heavy, like bags of canned goods, would make me nervous. Love the fact that the top zips shut...I'm always leaving something behind when it fall out of an open bag.
When it arrived it was missing two of the nuts/bolts that attach the handle and the wire frame was installed backwards. The frame can v very easily be fixed (once you figure out that it's the reason that the directions don't make sense) but the bolts are absolutely necessary. I called the company and they couldn't have been more pleasant. The woman answering the phone went 'out back' and got their sample to figure out what I was missing. She then took the hardware off the sample and immediately mailed it to me.
I had high hopes for this item for use at trade shows but I don't have confidence that either the extending handle or the side handle won't tear off if the load is too heavy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Whitmor Deluxe Rolling Bag Cart

Product Description:
Simplify trips to the sports field, Laundromat, and back home again with our Whitmor rolling bag cart in white. Easily acts as smooth-rolling laundry basket for those who have a hard time carrying items from room to room or up and down stairs. Cart features multiple pockets and an adjustable aluminum pull handle for customized transport.

Buy cheap Whitmor Deluxe Rolling Bag Cart now

No comments:

Post a Comment