12/02/2010

Esschert Design Boot Rack/Scraper for 2 pairs of boots Review

Esschert Design Boot Rack/Scraper for 2 pairs of bootsLooks just like the picture and works as I hoped.Would have been five stars, but I had a little trouble with assembly--not all the screws fit into the holes provided, and because it is cast iron, I couldn't just drill new ones!Still, it is weighty and looks nice in a rustic way--perfect for the front porch of my log cabin!And the free shipping on something so heavy was a real deal.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Esschert Design Boot Rack/Scraper for 2 pairs of boots

Product Description:
Esschert Design offers a diversity of products -- inspired by nature -- uniquely combined with practicality. What's more 80% of our products are designed in a village in Holland. This guarantees our products are unique to our customers. This cast iron boot rack with a classic design holds up to 2 pair of boots.

Buy cheap Esschert Design Boot Rack/Scraper for 2 pairs of boots now

No comments:

Post a Comment