I purchased this product because I wanted an easy organization system for clothes I wear regularly. The extra shelf on the top is a nice feature most related products don't have.After assembly and using this for about a week, I am relatively happy with it, with the following reservations:
- it's made from fairly lightweight metal, it is definitely not made for "heavy-duty" usage as some of the marketing material suggests
- assembly is a real pain. the product would be much better if it was shipped pre-assembled. The pieces aren't labled well, many of them look the same, the assembly instructions are poorly printed and written. it took my girlfriend and I about 40 mins to assemble it and we had to take it back apart half-way through due to bad instructions in the initial stages. since most of the joints are screwed together, it typically comes out in a non-square shape and getting it to line up straight and remain balanced on the wheels is annoying.
- even after assembly and tightening it feels a bit weak if you push it from the sides. I do however think it will stay together and I do really like the organization system it provides.
- This product would be worth an extra $20-40 if it used strong metal/joints and came pre-assembled. I almost bought the costco laundry cart (which has both of the these qualities) except it didn't have the top shelf which is useful.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Household Essentials 7025 3-Bag Laundry Center, Silver
Product Description:
Keep the laundry area neat and tidy with this convenient three-bag laundry center. In addition to its tubular steel frame with a satin silver finish, the unit provides three large-capacity cotton-canvas sorter bags, which makes it easy to keep lights, darks, and towels separate. The removable bags can be machine washed if they become soiled, plus they work well as portable laundry bags for simple transport if necessary. After the clothes are clean, just slip the bags back on the frame and start collecting the next load. The unit also supplies a built-in bar for hanging freshly ironed clothes, a steel mesh support shelf under the bags for support when the bags are full, and a second steel-mesh shelf above the hanging bar for added storage space. The frame assembles in minutes, and four smooth-rolling casters allow the unit to move easily across the floor. The laundry center measures 30 by 18 by 72 inches.
Buy cheap Household Essentials 7025 3-Bag Laundry Center, Silver now Get 9% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment