8/25/2010

Western Red Cedar - Garden Arbor Pergola Review

Western Red Cedar - Garden Arbor PergolaThis was honestly one of the best purchases I have made through Amazon as far as value.It was hard for me to commit to a purchase this size sight unseen because to ship it back would be cost prohibitive, but I took a gamble and I am so glad I did.This swing looks great under my new pergola, is sooooo comfortable to sit on without cushions of any kind, and looks far more expensive than what I paid for it.Everyone who comes over wants to sit in it and nobody can believe the cost.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Western Red Cedar - Garden Arbor Pergola

Product Description:
Designed with solitude in mind our Pergola is made with clear Western Red Cedar and has plenty of lattice on its well structured side panels for your vines to climb. Comes in 3 major knock-down panels and all beams are pre-drilled for easy installation.

Buy cheap Western Red Cedar - Garden Arbor Pergola now Get 13% OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment