Was very happy with the purchase of this umbrella. It is nicely made and the bug screen goes all the way to the ground so bugs don't get in. The velcro was VERY easy to attach ( took about 5 minutes) so the net went on easy. It was great at night because I could just crank down the umbrella and it draped over the patio furniture easily.It also kept the dew off the set so it wasn't wet in the morning. When it got really windy I just cranked it down and it was fine.I recommend you get a good base and not the water filled plastic ones because the umbrella is pretty heavy.I am very pleased with this so I'm wrtiting my very first review.Click Here to see more reviews about: Tan/Beige 10 Ft Foot Patio Market Umbrella with Bug Mosquito Net
Product Description:
· Made of Top Quality Treated fabric.· 8 square Aluminum ribs 12x18x0.6mm· Aluminum pole 38x0.8mm, brown powdered coated with a crank· The umbrella's vented top provides excellent air circulation during high winds MAY ALSO BE USED AT THE BEACH (works best with PVC pipe in sand)Base not included
Buy cheap Tan/Beige 10 Ft Foot Patio Market Umbrella with Bug Mosquito Net now Get 13% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment