I must admit I have not used this to wash my BBQ grill. I decided to use old rags to wash my grill, instead of messing up the mitt cover with all that greasy dirt. What I do use it for is polishing. I have all stainless kitchen appliances, and this mitt works great at taking the fingerprints off and polishing the doors. Yes I do use it to polish my grill also, but only after it's clean. The handle fit's my hand perfectly. Since it is hard plastic and flat under the cover, one swipe clean's a large aria evenly. A nice well made product.Click Here to see more reviews about: Carrand 47020 9 Inch Barbecue Wash Mitt
Product Description:
Keep your barbecue grill's exterior spotless with Carrand's smartly-designed grill glove. The chenille scrubbing pad cleans stainless steel, cast iron, anodized and painted surfaces thoroughly and easily without scratching. Adjustable hand straps keep a tight fit for hands of any size when the scrubbing gets mean. An ergonomic grip ensures optimal comfort when it's time to bear down on tough spots. While rags are not abrasive enough to remove cauterized matter from messy grills, and not absorbent enough to pick up grease and keep cleaning effectively, the wash mitt, lets you press evenly across a large surface area for fast cleaning of any part of the grill---even the grid.And, unlike brushes that don't bear enough pressure to dislodge baked on juices or corrosion, the abrasive chenille scrubbing pad's ergonomic design gets between grid spindles to brush off heavy chunks of baked on foods; revealing the shiny grill beneath without the tedium.
Buy cheap Carrand 47020 9 Inch Barbecue Wash Mitt now
No comments:
Post a Comment