I purchased this table because it folds flat in an instant and it has an umbrella hole, which I need. I'll be carrying this to the pool so that I don't have to search for a hard to find table, plus I get my shade with my added umbrella. This is solid, light, and surprisingly good-sized when popped up. It's light enough for my pre-schoolers to carry, plus the carrying handle is built in. The literature I've seen states that it will hold 40 pounds (much more weight than I'd ever need to put on it).Click Here to see more reviews about: Adams Mfg./Patio Furn. 8550483731 Quik-Fold Cafe Table
Product Description:
Standard table height, works with any standard size chair. Center hole for patio umbrella. Table height is 39". Tabletop dimensions are 28" x 29 3 4". Rated to hold 50 lb. under normal conditions. No. 8550483731: White No. 8550 23 3731: Desert clay No. 85
Buy cheap Adams Mfg./Patio Furn. 8550483731 Quik-Fold Cafe Table now
No comments:
Post a Comment