First off, the dimensions includes the towel bar and knife rack.The listed dimensions are supposed to be 45x20x34 1/2.The actual top is 42x20.The storage area is 38 x 14.A far cry from 45 inches.Several websites listed this item as being made of hardwood.It is mostly made of mdf board.Granted it is heavy board, but it is NOT hardwood as they would have you believe.It is not worth $500.00.I feel like I have been ripped off.It is hardly better than what you can get at Walmart.I bought a cart by Home Trends and while it is not as heavy as the Catskill, it was only $80.00 compared to $519.00.
Also, I had trouble putting it together because one part came damaged (although that was not their fault) and they had left out a minor part.Also, one door's thickness was incorrect so the door handle could not be tightened.Some of the screw holes were in the wrong place, so I had to make new ones.No quality control at that company.
I'm sorry I bought it.I can't ship it back.And I could've bought one at the furniture store, that even though it didn't have wheels, it had plenty of storage and it was made of real wood.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Super Island with Plain Front Doors
Product Description:
Out classically designed Super Island without the drop leaf.The large single drawer provides added room for hard to store items, while the adjustable shelves can be removed to store larger items.The side knife rack holds 10" blades in a convenient, ready-to-use position.Accented with satin nickel handles and side towel bar, the Super Island is a beautiful addition to your kitchen floor plan.The oil finish seals and protects the wood.Solidly constructed from North American hardwood and hardwood veneer panels.Features:Overall size 45" x 20" x 34 1/2" HeightDomestic hardwood top 42" x 20"Large single drawer designed to look like two drawers with raised profileCenter enclosed compartment with adjustable middle shelfTwo smaller end enclosed compartments with adjustable shelf. Shelves can be removed to permit storage of baking sheets.Knife rack on side holds 10" bladesSatin nickel handle/towel bar on sideHeavy duty locking castersOil finish Products offered by Catskill Craftsmen are made from naturally self-sustaining, non-endangered North American hardwoods, primarily birch and hard rock maple. Lumber is purchased from area sawmills, then dried, manufactured, and packaged on site. All sawdust, shavings and waste materials generated during the manufacturing process is converted into wood pellet fuel, and used to heat homes. Catskill Craftsmen operations generate no wood was
Buy cheap Super Island with Plain Front Doors now Get 43% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment