2/21/2011

Rumford Gardener OXF1007 Oxford Dibber Review

Rumford Gardener OXF1007 Oxford DibberBefore I found this product on Amazon I had no idea what a Dibber was. I certainly didn't know I needed one, but it has proved to be a handy little tool.

I keep reaching for it for all sorts of tasks but I particularly love it because I can make just the right sized hole for planting seeds and seedlings.

I wish I had known about it sooner. It's a time-saver for me. Okay, it's a luxury, but so is my garden.

This might be a great stocking-stuffer or gift for gardeners.

EDITED to say that this tool is almost too pretty to use, but I am wearing it out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rumford Gardener OXF1007 Oxford Dibber

Product Description:
Our English Oxford hand tools feature traditional stained hardwood handles and leather thongs for all-around ease of use. Tempered steel blades, brass ferrules, and hunter green tough powder coating distinguish the Oxford series.

Buy cheap Rumford Gardener OXF1007 Oxford Dibber now Get 23% OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment