2/03/2011

BCL Drapery Hardware 58LF48 48-Inch to 86-Inch Leaf Curtain Rod, Antique Gold Review

BCL Drapery Hardware 58LF48 48 inch to 86 inch Leaf Curtain Rod, Antique GoldFinials are not metal, as they appear, but plaster. One dropped on the floor as I unpacked the package and it broke. I inquired about a replacement, but received no response. We glued it back together, sort of, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BCL Drapery Hardware 58LF48 48 Inch to 86 Inch Leaf Curtain Rod, Antique Gold

Product Description:
Get up close to nature with our Leaf Curtain Rod Set.5/8-inch diameter poles adjust from 48-inch to 86-inch to accommodate a range of window sizes.The curtain rod comes complete, including, 2 finials, brackets, mounting hardware and installation instructions

Buy cheap BCL Drapery Hardware 58LF48 48 Inch to 86 Inch Leaf Curtain Rod, Antique Gold now

No comments:

Post a Comment