11/01/2010

THE BEACH/PATIO TABLE Review

THE BEACH/PATIO TABLEI bought this table at the same time that I bought the Sand Anchor (which I have reviewed on Amazon).This table is easy to attach and remove from the lower shaft of the umbrella, and is very convenient for holding drinks, sandwiches, salads, snacks etc. And when I'm done eating,this tableserves as a convenient place for me to keep my cell phone, Kindle, iPod, car keys, etc.

There is plenty of room, and the table is very stable when attached to an umbrella. You cannot easily stash it into a beach bag unless that bag is really large, so I just carry it by hand, but for me bringing it to the beach or a lake is not a big deal. I really like this table.

Click Here to see more reviews about: THE BEACH/PATIO TABLE

Product Description:
Going to the beach ? Don't leave home without this mini Beach Table. It slides onto the pole of your umbrella, providing handy storage for water bottles, sunscreen, snacks, sunglasses, and more. Best of all, this umbrella table keeps your beach basics out of the sand, elevated and within reach. Great for your patio too! Use it as a lazy susan on your patio table or for extra room for family and friends while serving lunch, dinner or entertaing. Fits on most standard patio umbrella poles.

Buy cheap THE BEACH/PATIO TABLE now

No comments:

Post a Comment