I will start on a positive note. The set is represented well and a good value. However; the shipping company, Estes Express was terrible- they promised delivery and did not follow through twice!!! I had to beg them to deliver it the 3rd time. The cardboard for shipping was too thin, and the item arrived with a few nicks- not enough to send it back but I would not have paid full price if I had seen it at a store- too much of a hassle to return and never want to deal with Estes again. Customer Service at Ewins is good- trying to get compensation for the nicks and the poor delivery service. I will review again based on this. I would recommend this set- perfect for a small backyard, patio or balcony.Click Here to see more reviews about: 2 Eco Friendly Outdoor Patio Dining Chairs
Product Description:
The Palermo Collection is crafted of Dark Selunsar wood, a dense and highly durable hardwood with a warm, reddish mahogany-brown color. Selunsar wood is ideal for outdoor furniture, rivaling Teak for strength and resistance to the nature's elements. Every piece in the Palermo Collection is pre-finished with linseed oil and built using mortise and tenon joinery and rust-resistant hardware. All pieces are easy to assemble and require a few basic tools.
Buy cheap 2 Eco Friendly Outdoor Patio Dining Chairs now Get 48% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment