I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. The fabric is heavy and has a waterproof layer on the inside. It is vented to allow condensation to escape. The best feature is the two buckled straps on opposite corners that clip around the leg. This cover won't blow off! In addition to the clips, there is a draw string. I have mine covering a stack of plastic deck chairs. There are six in the stack, but I could put a couple of more. The cover is large enough to cover bigger, more expensive chairs as well.Click Here to see more reviews about: Classic Accessories Veranda Stackable Patio Chair Cover
Product Description:
Safeguard your outdoor furniture in style with the Classic Accessories® Veranda stackable patio chair cover. The Gardelle fabric system features an elegant top with a water-repellent PVC undercoating for optimal protection.
Buy cheap Classic Accessories Veranda Stackable Patio Chair Cover now Get 29% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment